Join us on May 20th at the Palace Ballroom to find out what it takes to get a great job in the Restaurant Industry!
Hiring managers from many prominent Seattle restaurants will be on hand to speak with you face-to-face about what they’re looking for. And you can also take advantage of other helpful services:
- On-the-spot resume evaluation and tips (so bring extra copies)
- Health insurance recommendations, courtesy of Essential Benefits.
- ServSafe Alcohol® training information, courtesy of the Washington Restaurant Association
- Spanish-English translation services
- Demos of Poached’s tools for job seekers
Participating restaurants include: Coastal Kitchen, Mioposto, Barrio, Purple, Cast Iron Studios, Lot No. 3, Lola, Palace Kitchen, Dahlia Lounge, Dahlia Bakery, Etta’s, Serious Pie, Seatown, Rover’s, Luc, Brave Horse Tavern, Cuoco, Serious Buscuit, Pasta and Co., Restaurant Zoe, Uneeda Burger, Quinn’s Pub, Beecher’s Cheese, Cafe Campagne, Marche, Via Tribunali, Cafe Vita and more.
WHERE: Palace Ballroom (2100 Fifth Avenue)
Want to let us know you’re coming? RSVP on the Poached Seattle FaceBook page